The Gurus of Excellence!
Who make the InnerMost Shift happen Sat and Siri Khalsa
Internationally the most profitable growing profession, the only profession truly focusing on the agenda of the client. What is coaching? It is a solution based framework. It is about bring change from inside out, and hence in a coaching relation, the coach helps the coachee to find the solution within. The expert in a coaching session is the Coachee (client)
A coach is not like a trainer who imparts training on skills on how to run a race, a Coach is the one who encourages an athlete to win the race and “champion the gold medal” – not just be in the race.
Professional coaching can be defined as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
ICF Certified InnerMost Shift Coaching certifications are prestigiously accepted around the world.
AlphaStars Academy of Excellence is dedicated to establish and maintain the highest levels of professionalism training and developing global standard coaches. We are also committed to offer coaching services to help individuals, executives and business owners in developing, innovating and responding to unpredictable changes and circumstances.
We trust and sincerely work with an intention that professional coach training is one of the foremost personal development and most rewarding process for coaches and their clients.
What is Coaching Skills
You will learn about what is coaching skills, primary of which are:
• Process and essential conditions of coaching
• The neuro-science of why coaching works.
• Fundamentals, concepts and principles underlying coaching
• ICF core coaching competencies, norms and ethics.
• Essential skills of interacting, identifying and contracting a client.
• How adopt behaviors, attributes and attitude of a professional coach
• Simple ways to connect and establish rapport as a coach.
• Frames and listening and responding sounding like a coach.
• Making s shift from surface level of listening to inner most level.
• Developing direct sense and intuition, art of deep enquiry.
• Power of questions. Designing, framing and questioning
• Formulating powerful goals and working out a plan of actions.
• Different level of listening and addressing the client.
• Designing session evaluation, responsibility and accountability trackers.
• Chunking down task assigning & feedback systems
• Design contact and support system to genuinely help others.
• Harmonizing different aspects of life.
• Using & designing coaching tools & models
• Much more…
• NLP Coaching tools Kit
• Client contract specimen terms
• Steps of Coaching session checklists
• Model/structure of coaching format
• First time Client surveys
• Obtaining feed back and action summary reports
• 360º profile for executive teams
• Coach business design blueprints
• Much more…
You will learn to design your own models, tools and framework of coaching in the niche you decide. Be it Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Wellness Coaching and Sales Coaching etc.